things to know before your event
- The bounce house is a large inflatable, please check the size before you order. You will need an area that is 4 feet larger than the unit on all sides.
- If in doubt Please call/text with any questions about approved surfaces, we are happy to assist or look at the setup area prior to the event.
- Make sure a clear path of at least 3 feet is available for delivery of the inflatable. Some inflatables require a minimum 36" gate and clear path for setup.
- You will need to provide a level, open space with clearance from tree branches, utility and phone lines and other obstructions.
- Wet inflatables require established grass or concrete/asphalt for setup, no dirt or rocks.
- We will not setup the inflatable within 4 feet of electrical or telephone wires. We will not allow any utility lines or tree branches to touch the inflatable.
- A standard 110v 3 prong outlet within 50 feet is required for operation.
- Please be present at time of delivery and pickup. If you request a redelivery for any reason a $35.00 charge will be added to your total.
- Please turn off all sprinklers.
- If the delivery schedule is busy we may ask to deliver the day before at no extra charge. Due to the delivery schedule on your day, you can receive extra time at no additional charge (especially for water inflatable rentals because they take longer to setup/take down). Your rental will begin and end at your requested time, regardless of how early our crew sets up or how late they take the unit down. Ultimately, you are guaranteed the minimum number of (5) hours (weather permitting), any extra time due to early setup and later pickup (busy schedule) is extra bonus time.
- All prices on our website include a minimum of 5 hours between 9AM-7:00PM. If your event time starts at 3:00 PM or later we suggest an overnight rental to ensure a full 5 hours. If you choose not to pay for overnight or weekend rental the inflatable will be picked up at 7:00PM or shortly thereafter.